To get started you need to press the ‘plus’ icon.
Name the tender list. The name has no impact on the content of the tender list.
You need to go through 3 or 4 steps to set up and print/export a tender list to Excel.
- Offer page columns
- Front page (if yes, then generate front page)
Step 1: Structure
Here the levels/breakdown for the tender list are set up.
- Single means that economy on the offer page level is summed up to a sum on a front-page if it has been selected in Setting.
- Multiple means that economy on the offer page level is summed up as per offer page. Depending on how many different values the parameter contains there will be X number of offer pages (Front page) if it has been selected in Setting.
- Here you see a list of the parameters that can be used for a breakdown. When you mark a parameter in the list, it will be on the list and may be moved up or down according to which level in the structure /breakdown you wish the parameter to be.
- The lower level will be the building element text/the main post. If the tender list is not be elaborated or with quantities, this is where you select a parameter with a joint headline for the tender post.
- TypeName is an AjourCollab parameter that keeps the TypeName and may be used in the lower level if it is a tender list with quantities.
- It is recommendable to use the Revit parameter ”Type comment” as the tender list post needs to be unique, and if, for instance, “Type” is used, there will in all likelihood be duplicates of values. Another obvious parameter to use is ” BIM7AATypeComments/ BIM7AA Typetekst”. For more information on BIM7AA read more here.
- Offer page: Here you set the level for the offer page. It will typically be a parameter where the contracts have been defined.
- Assembly page and Summing page: An option providing a page that sums up the economy on the parameter(s) chosen/set for the level.
- AsSubLevelParameter: Here you have the choice to insert a sub-level that is triggered if the parameter has a value. A good example is Duct where the type is an overall type with different instance sizes (Size). With such set up all pipes with Ø100, Ø200, and Ø300 will be summed up under the type.
- Generate front page: Here you choose whether a front page should be generated in the tender list.
Step 2: Offer page columns
On this page you choose which parameter/properties you wish to have on the offer page.
- Is the offer list with or without quantities: Yes/No.
- Select the parameter(s) you wish to have on the offer page.
- By dragging/dropping you adjust the order of the parameters.
Step 3: Project
- Naming: Here it is possible to define what the name of a value on the tender list should be. Default is the name you will find under ”Project” under administration.
- Value is the values that have been entered into Project and, therefore, they may be corrected there if they are not correct. This requires that you be an administrator.
- Here you can choose whether the information should be included in the different types of pages.
Step 4: Front page
- This menu is only visible if the tender list has been set to Single under Structure. Here the headline of the front page is written.
- Here VAT is indicated in percentage.
- Here you choose the currency for the project.
- Include: If the front page of the tender list is to have a custom text, however e.g. with reservations or other tender information, you have the option to write a headline along with a text. To include you need to check “yes” in Include.
- Frontpage preview.
- Save changes before ”Generating”.