In this guide we will show you how to create users in bulk with our Excel User Import Template.
- Download the Excel template for bulk upload. Note: that there is a limit to creating 100 users at a time.
- When you are done filling out the user template, click the “Choose file” button.
- Click upload.
- Check status – Checks the status of a user.
- Create – creates the user.
- Invite – Sends an invitation email to a user who does not currently have an active user account in our system.
- Roles – Set user roles. Here you should be aware that if a user already has multiple roles in advance, the existing roles will be overwritten by the ones you select here. If a user has access to Molio price data, you must select “IP-Address License” Educational institutions access.
- License – Assigns available licenses. Licenses are awarded according to whether there are more available.