Creating a user as administrator
1. Go to the menu button from the Ajour login page. Click “Administration”
2. Choose an A, B or C license
3. E-mail, name and surname
4. Select or add a new company
4.a Job and phone are optional
5. Choose a role for the user. The role is a preselected set of permissions
6. Choose one or all projects – the selected role or project permissions are both available in the selected project
7. Press “Choose standard role”
8. Press “Save”
An e-mail will be sent to the user with a ‘username’, ‘password’, and link to the system.
Other user options
Inside the menu, you will find other useful options such as reset password and show user log.
“Show user log” – This will show a log of every change that has happened to this specific user. This could be changes in permissions or licenses.
“Reset Password” – Will reset the user’s password and send the user an email with their new password.