AjourCollab Revit plugin guide
Press ”Sync Project” in the AjourCollab tab.
Subsequently you will get a list of the projects you have access to. Choose a project and press ”Connect”.
- AjourCollab checks and adjusts which Revit categories have been chosen in the project. If “No” has been chosen, the previous synchronization setting will be used.
- Update of quantities and parameters containing quantities. If “No” has been chosen, the previous synchronization setting will be used.
- This setting fetches the “values” of e.g. level or Phase Created and not just the raw numbers that can usually be drawn out via Revit API.
- (Coming up) Denne mangler!!
- If a parameter has the synchronization direction set to ”Sync both ways”, you may decide whether it is the AjourCollab or the Revit parameter you want to overwrite.
See section Whitelist
Parameter Revit plugin
There is a fast way of setting up a project once a project is connected.
Hold down ”ctrl” and ”shift” then press ”Sync Project”.
Now a list of the parameters, found in the Revit project, opens and you may choose them by ticking them off.
If you cannot find the parameter, it is because it has been created after the latest sync and you need, then, to sync again and to put it on the list.